- Steam is a natural source using just clean water to create a powerful cleaning force.
- The abscene of potentially harmful and expensive chemicals make it an extremely easy, safe and cost effective way to clean round your home.
- Steam leaves no toxic residues on surfaces and won't stain clothing.
- Steam kills well known bacteria such as e-coli, listeria, and salmonella.
- Using only water means it's environmentally friendly as well.
- Steam cleaner are not one application appliances they can be used virtually anywhere for a wide variety of tasks. They are more versatile than a vacuum cleaner.
How does steam clean?
Dirt and grime have adhesive qualities that enable them to stick onto all types of surfaces. The heat of the steam melts the adhesive and the dampness of the steam dilutes the adhesive. A wipe with a cloth quickly clears the dirt or grime away.
How does a Steam Cleaner work?
What can I steam clean?